[PJUG Javamail] AZAD has an immediate opening for a Senior Application Software Developer
JAuman at azad.com
Thu Jan 12 01:03:16 UTC 2012
AZAD has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Software Application Developer to join its team of professionals working with a small and highly focused Agile team of developers, analysts, and engineers delivering high value features / enhancements, troubleshooting operational issues, and remediating defects.
* Java SE/EE experience with specific emphasis on the following technologies:
* Java 1.5 or higher.
* Java Messaging Services (ActiveMQ or similar).
* Hibernate ORM (or similar JPA based ORM).
* Experience using the following development tools:
* Eclipse (Ideally 3.4 or higher).
* MySQL and/or SQL Server experience.
* Experience developing and deploying on Windows.
* Expertise in the effective and appropriate use of frameworks and design patterns in the building of robust and maintainable services.
* Proven knowledge and ability applying appropriate design patterns and principles, such as Model View Controller (MVC), in the implementation of complex and dynamic user interfaces.
* Experience with agile development processes (XP, SCRUM, or other).
* Experience with one or more of the following:
* Adobe Flex 3.0+.
* Adobe BlazeDS Java remoting and web messaging technology.
* C# Development.
* Distributed caching technology (JBossCache, Ehcache, or similar).
* High availability systems.
* Experience with Microsoft Office 2010.
AZAD is looking for bright, talented, flexible, self- motivated, and customer focused problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving complex problems.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD's professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest. Our collaborative approach to support our clients' projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including, Medical & Dental Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, 401K Plan, and Referral Bonus.
Must be U.S. Citizen
Apply at: http://www.azad.com/getstarted.php<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eazad%2Ecom%2Fgetstarted%2Ephp&urlhash=pFZY&_t=tracking_anet>
Please contact Jennifer Auman at 503-617-9490 or jauman at azad.com<mailto:jauman at azad.com>. We encourage to learn more about AZAD and opportunities at www.azad.com<http://www.azad.com/>.
Technology Consulting | Engineering | Project Management
This electronic message (including any attachments) contains information which may be confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used solely by the named recipient(s). If you are not a named recipient, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete this message and please notify me immediately by replying to this message or by calling 503-617-9490 or toll free 1-800-406-1785.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Javamail