[PJUG Javamail] J2EE demo app for Oracle Application Server

Nimret Sandhu nimret at nimret.com
Mon Feb 27 23:01:13 UTC 2012

Hi Ian,

this is the gold standard for the deployment process at an abstract level:

we use puppet for doing our deployments these days. we have a couple of
home grown scripts for mostly automated deployments but this looks real

you will still have to figure out the app server details though .. unless
you're lucky enough to find a puppet module for OAS.

Nimret Sandhu