[PJUG Javamail] J2EE demo app for Oracle Application Server

Nimret Sandhu nimret at nimret.com
Mon Feb 27 18:01:13 EST 2012

Hi Ian,

this is the gold standard for the deployment process at an abstract level:
http://martinfowler.com/bliki/BlueGreenDeployment.html

we use puppet for doing our deployments these days. we have a couple of
home grown scripts for mostly automated deployments but this looks real
interesting:
http://www.example42.com/?q=Puppi_A_Puppet_module_for_Deployment_Automation

you will still have to figure out the app server details though .. unless
you're lucky enough to find a puppet module for OAS.

cheers,
--
Nimret Sandhu
http://www.nimret.org