[PJUG Javamail] JOB: Integration Lead
ldooley at centerstance.com
Tue Jun 17 18:49:37 UTC 2008
Centerstance is seeking a consultant for a long term role (9+ months) as an Integration Lead/Lead Architect. This is a high profile role, serving a large, growing client. This role will be required through end of 2008 when we deliver a pilot. It is probable that the role will extend into 2Q of 2009. Work is to be performed in Bend, Oregon, with potential for some remote work. Please send resume to Liz Dooley at ldooley at centerstance.com<mailto:ldooley at centerstance.com>.
Integration Lead - Retail Applications Project
This role will report to the Retail Applications Project Manager and the Director of Enterprise Applications. In this role, you will have responsibility for leading a team of integration developers to design, deliver and test ongoing interface and data conversion components to integrate/load the retail .Net application and the proprietary ERP application developed by the client, running on the I-Series platform. The toolsets that this team will utilize are WebSphere MQ as a queuing technology, WebSphere DataStage as a transformation technology and WebSphere Information Analyzer as a data profile technology. On the Retail.Net application, Oracle AQ will be an interface point with WebSphere MQ. On the I-Series platform, staging tables are anticipated as the interface point with WebSphere DataStage.
A team of full time employees, contractors and consultants will report to this lead position within the project team.
Key Project/Technical Experience Required:
- Previous integration experience on large/complex projects using queuing and transformation technologies.
- A proven record leading teams to create integration/conversion analysis and design artifacts, to build quality production-grade integrations using similar toolsets and to execute integration testing cycles of delivered components working with application teams.
- A strong understanding of the Agile methodology (or similar methodologies) and a vision for how to apply to integration efforts. Experience leading a team to deliver using an Agile methodology.
- 10+ years of experience in development and architecture roles.
General Desired Characteristics:
- Proven ability to work well and excel within a collaborative project environment.
- Mentoring and coaching skills.
- Clear communication skills - verbal and written.
- Analytical and an ability to decompose complex problems and organize efforts.
- General Project Management experience with an emphasis on resource management and planning within the integration area
10200 SW Greenburg Rd, Suite 340
Portland, Oregon 97223
* e-mail: ldooley at centerstance.com<mailto:ldooley at centerstance.com>
This email, to include any attachments, is confidential under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, copying, printing, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. The views, opinion or advice as may be contained herein are those of the sending individual and do not necessary represent nor bind Centerstance, Inc. If this message has been received in error, please immediately delete it together with any attachments and notify the sender of the error in transmission. Thank You.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Javamail