[PJUG Javamail] Fw: IntelliJ IDEA 6.0 and TeamCity 1.0 Released

Bullard, Douglas Douglas.Bullard at nike.com
Thu Oct 5 18:13:37 EDT 2006

I've been playing with the TeamCity product for a few months now, I'll never willingly use CruiseControl again.

It's that good.  And, that easy.  It takes me less than 5 minutes to set up a complete build and test for an existing project in source control.

If your teams are doing both Java and .NET development, you can have a single build environment for both.  And, it's not even IDEA specific.  The link they referred to below (http://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity/?java_) is worth checking out.

If anybody has any questions about it, I'd be happy to answer them.  Or, if there's any demand, do a PJUG presentation.

Douglas Bullard